In this video, we learn how to draw Naruto. Start out by drawing a circle as the outline. After this, draw the jawline. Next, draw lines in the middle so you know where you are going to draw the eyes and the rest of the facial features. Next, define the features on all the different parts of the face. Start to add in shading to the face, then draw in the hair. Next draw in a hair band at the top of the head, followed by spiked hair coming out of the top and ears on the side of the face. When you are done, shade this more, then add colors if you prefer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades