In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a neighborhood using an imaginary box. First, draw a straight line and then the boxes should go around it. Continue to draw additional boxes around the line, then fill them in with the outline and further details. Draw in the roof, walls, windows, and doors. When you finish with the details, start to shade them in and then add in the street details. Make sure to give the ground some rough edges and also add in lights on the street. Add as many details as you want to make it unique and then save when you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades