In this how to video, you will learn how to draw a witch. First, draw three oval shapes for the head and body. Next, draw the basic out line of the witches and legs. From there, you can add the arms, cape and broom. You can also add a bat and cat if you want. From here, you can go back into the drawing with more detail. Add the buckle and band of the witches hat. Next, draw in the curls of the hair and the eyes, nose, and mouth. Next, add in the folds of the cape. If you drew the cat, add furry texture and whiskers. Add the bristles of the brooms and even more bats. You can fill them in with black if you want. Next, erase the initial outlines you made to clean up the drawing. You are now ready to color in the drawing. Color the legs of the witch gray and the blouse a dark black color. Do the same for the cape and sleeves. Next, fill in the hat with black. Do the same for the cat. Next, take a gray color and go over the outlines of the cat and witch. This will bring the outlines out. Next, draw a circle behind the witch to complete the drawing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades