In this video we learn how to draw a nose using simple methods. Use a grid to start sketching out your drawing. Note the dark and light areas by outlining them on your paper. Then, crosshatch the first layer using whichever method works the best for you. Then, use a tissue to blend the pencil marks in with each other and create a lighter shade. Grab your darker pencil and mark on the darker areas of the nose, then start to shade in darker then before. To finish, use your pencil to add in the rest of the details of the nose and use the eraser to show reflections. Enjoy doing this and relax while you're drawing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades