In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to draw ocean waves. The image drawn in this video has water waves clashing into some rocks on shore. Begin by drawing the outline of the rocks on the right side. The horizon line of the image is about 3/4 above the rocks. Then draw a large wave that passes the horizon line. Now paint the sky in gray and paint the rock in shades of black and gray. Paint the waves and slowly build the colors. Use the pencil tool with transparent color to fill in the wave details. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy creating images on the computer, and would like to learn how to create their own ocean paint image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades