Concept/ 3d character artist, Xia, teaches viewers how to draw an old man's face. Draw an elongated circle that will serve as the face. Make a horizontal line on the upper portion of the face and draw the eyes. Draw the nose and the eye brows accordingly. Achieve an older look by drawing creases along the nose. Draw the ears right along the same level as the eye line. Add more creases on the forehead for a more aged look. Draw deep cheekbones. Start drawing the beard. Add more creases below the eyes. Draw the mustache carefully to as if it is a villain's mustache. Try to make the character look like someone from the past by adding a pigtail. Polish it up by adding more creases and lines on the face. Make sure to include the shoulder of the character and draw the desired costume. Add personality to the face by drawing accessories like earrings. Following these simple steps will make your finish product look like it was drawn by an expert.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades