Michael Weisner, an animator and a graphic designer, shows us in this video how to draw an olive tree using a piece of writing paper and a writing utensil. First, it should be taken into account that olive trees are grown in rocky soil, which other trees cannot be grown in and the soil around the base of the tree should be rocky ground. Next, proceed to the trunk of the tree, which is a curved and branching structure. After that, we are shown to move on to the leaves of the tree, which are created by drawing several jagged lines in the general outline of the tree shape. As demonstrated in this video, it may help to begin with a general pencil outline of the tree before you begin to draw. Finish the drawing with final details to the background and the ground around the tree. You have now successfully drawn an olive tree.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades