In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Optimus Prime, leader of the Transformers. First, draw the outline of Optimus Prime, use basic lines and circles to show where the joints are going to go. After this, draw the full outline around the character, using a dark line to make it look 3D. Then, draw in the rest of the details for the character, giving him a look like a machine or a bunch of metal. Next, you will start to shade in the different parts and add colors that were used in the movie. When finished, color in the background and save.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades