In this tutorial, we learn how to draw Optimus Prime of Transformers. Start off by drawing the outline of the entire body of the character. Make sure to add in the large arms and feet as well. Next, draw over this to make a more elaborate outline including the details for Optimus Prime. Once you have all the details draw, erase the background lines. Ten, color in the character and add in lines and shading to make it look more realistic. Once you have done this, then you will finish off with any last details and add a background to it as well, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades