This video shows how to make the original 8-bit Mario using only pixels. The first step is to use three dark brown pixels to create a stair like shape for Mario's feet. The next step is to create his pants by making a 6x6 red square which is attached to the characters feet. The body and arms are created making the same sized red square out of pixels. The arms are made as various straight lines which are made up of about four pixels each. the last step is to make a 4x4 tan colored square for the head followed by a three pixel red hat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades