In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a palm tree. Start off by drawing the ground on the bottom, then draw the base of the tree. Make it curved, so it looks more realistic. Two lines will be going up until you start to draw the leaves on the tree. After this, you will want to start in and shade one side of the tree that the sun will have touched more than the other. Add lines to the tree as well, so you can see the textures that are on it. When drawing the leaves, make sure you are drawing small lines coming out of them to make it look realistic, and don't drag your hand or it will star to blur on the page!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades