In this how-to video, you will learn how to create a drawing of a palm tree setting. First, you will need two pieces of paper, charcoal, and cotton. Use the one piece of paper to add charcoal to your cotton. Next, cover the piece of paper you are using for the drawing with a wash of charcoal. Next, use an eraser to create images of clouds. Next, draw the palm tree with the charcoal on the lower half of the paper. Add as many palm trees as you feel necessary. Finish the drawing by doing the fine details, including the sands and objects on the shore. This video shows you how easy it is to create your own palm tree landscape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades