In this video, we learn how to draw Paper Bowser from Mario. Start off by drawing the legs and feet. Make sure you draw claws instead of toes and make three large toes with nails. Next, draw the belly of Bowser in the middle of the two legs, with stripes on it. Next, draw upwards and make a curve for the back and draw spikes onto it. Also, draw a tail with a spike on it coming from around the thigh by the foot. Once you are at the top, draw the head and all the facial details in. Make sure to draw in more spikes as well as the large mouth and teeth. For the arms, make sure you draw three large claw fingers that are slightly pointed at the ends.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades