In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to draw a paraglider on a computer. Start by drawing an oval for the head and attach it with a torso. Now draw the hands in the gliding position. Draw a flat oval and connect it with legs. Now draw the parachute and connect it with the figure. Start outlining the figure and parachute. While outlining, add the details. Once finished outlining, add the colors. Add clouds or any anything else in the background. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy drawing on the computer and would like to learn how to draw a paraglider.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades