In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a peach blossom. First, draw the vine where the flowers will be. Then, draw the petals for the flowers, creating a basic outline. From here, you will color in the middle of the flowers with black and then a darker color of what the petals will be. After this, color in the petals and then create the background of the drawing. Next, color the vine in where the petals are on. Then, add white to the edges of the petals to show light hitting them. When finished, you will have a beautiful drawing of a peach blossom!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades