In this video, we learn how to draw people in motion. Start off by drawing a shoulder and an arm. After this, draw the body, then continue down to draw the legs. Next, draw the head on the body and draw the second body dancing with the first one. Draw the clothes on then add details to make it look more realistic. Once you add lines in around the people, it gives the illusion of them moving their feet. Draw in the dance floor, then finished with additional lines around the figured. When done, you can add in colors to the picture, then you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades