TVLessonDotCom teaches you how to draw a person's face from the front. Start with a basic oval shape. You can do this part in pencil and then erase it. Use a vertical cross line and a horizontal one. Add two more horizontal ones to break the face into sections: hairline, eyes, nose and mouth and then chin. The eyes are small oval shapes. You can also create a small circle in the middle and then eyebrows. Draw the nose next and then add the mouth. Everything must be in proportion, so the vertical line should help you with this. You can add a neck, hair, and ears. Now you are done drawing a person's face from the front.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades