Draw a persons face with this lesson by a professional artist. Start with a basic oval shape. Draw a light guideline through the middle of the face, then a cross line where the eyes might go. Then, draw a line for the nose and mouth. This will leave your drawling divided in three sections. Next, you begin the eyes. Draw oval shapes on the eye line. Then, draw the circles for the middle of the eyes. Then draw in the brows. Next, begin drawing the nose then the mouth. Now you're ready to draw the hair around the hair line that you drew previously. Remember to erase your guidelines when you're all done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades