In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a plan view. To start, you will draw a horizontal line with a point in the middle. After this, draw lines from the point where you want to draw the buildings in the picture. Then, draw boxes inside the lines that you drew out. Then, you will draw in vertical lines on the bottom of the page, which will act as the ground. Around this, draw circles with scalloped edges for the trees. From here, draw in the rest of the details for the buildings. Finish this off by coloring the drawing in and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades