In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a plan view with art markers. First, you will draw a dot in the center of the paper and then draw lines out from here. After this, use the lines on the paper to create the proportions for the buildings. After this, draw in squares and lines to help create the ground and buildings. Then, you will add in details to the building and then draw in plants and grass around the edges. After this, erase any background lines from the drawing and then color it in. Use shading and lines to create depth, then you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades