In this how-to video, you will learn how to create a drawing of Saturn. First, fill in the area with black to create space. Next, create a circle and a ring around it. This will be the basis of the planet. Go into the ring by filling it in with more color. Now, fill in the planet with the darker shades. Once this is complete, you can fill in the planet with the striped colors. You must do the same with the ring. Finally, go back into the planet and do some fine tuning. Once this is done, the drawing is finished. This video shows you a fast and easy way to create the planet Saturn.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades