In this video, we learn how to draw a polar bear. Start off by drawing a round circle for the stomach, then draw the head next to the stomach. This should make it look like the polar barn is crouching low to the ground. Next, draw on the four legs to make it look like the bear is walking. After this, draw in darker lines to outline the bear further and then draw in a baby polar bear next to the mother. To add a special touch, draw in snow and ice around the bears. When finished, sign your name on the paper and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades