In this video, we learn how to draw a Porsche sports car. Start off by drawing an oval type of shape with lines to make the top of the car. Then, draw in the rest of the outline of the car and add on the wheels and the front of the vehicle as well. From here, you will start to add on the details to the front and sides of the car, as well as on the bottom. Use crosshatching and shading to make it appear realistic. Once the details are on this, use color to add a more in depth look to the car. Finish with additional details and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades