In this tutorial, we learn how to draw portraits. First, you will use a light touch of the pencil to draw the outline of the face and hair. Make sure to include the jaw bone and create a line for the chin. Next, use the side of the pencil to draw on the shading underneath the features of the face, which you will gently outline with the pencil as well. As you add more detail, you will increase the color with the pencil to create a bolder image. After this you will draw in the ears and the hair to the face and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades