This video illustrate us how to draw a realistic car on paper. Here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all take a sheet of paper and pencil.
Step 2: Now start drawing a parallelogram representing the top of the car,beneath this draw a bigger parallelogram at a distance of about one inch representing the base.
Step 3: Now between these two parallelograms draw two parallelograms representing the front and back wind shield.
Step 4: Now draw the doors and along with these draw the door handles also.
Step 5: Now draw two circles below the base as tires.
Step 6: Finally draw the bonnet and shade the picture to give it a 3D look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades