Before drawing a realistic eye, you want to start by sketching just a general eye shape. It is important to know the anatomy of an eye. Each eye has a pupil, an iris, an eyelid, a tear duct, eye lashes, and most people have eyebrows. Begin by shading in areas where it is appropriate. This will involve some erasing and rubbing. Pay attention to where the light is focused in your drawing and how it reflects in your glossy eye. It is best to save eyelashes for last. To draw eyelashes, simply rub out the ends and cover them. Keep in mind that not all eyelashes point up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades