In this tutorial, we learn how to draw realistic hair. Start out with a rough outline and look where the hair is clustered together. Draw the clustered area first. Then, cross hatch over the entire surface of the area and blend in. Add hair to the forehead area, then use a darker pencil to form the shape of the hair. After you do the clusters, start to draw the hair that is separated from the rest. Keep looking at the picture you are drawing, then use an eraser to change the drawing to match the picture. Keep adding layers of the pencil marks in, then you will have a head full of hair in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades