In this how-to video, you will learn how to easily draw hands step by step. First, you will need a pencil and a piece of paper. Next, draw the top outlines of the fingers. Follow this with the folds of the skin at the joint of the fingers. Next, move on down to the thumb of the hand. Once you make the basic outline, move on to the rest of the hand. This includes the knuckles and the finger nail details. Go into the fingers to create more wrinkles and shading. Do this for the thumb as well. Next, add the shadow underneath the hand for a realistic look. Once you are done, fix any errors and fine tune the drawing. Now you are finished with the drawing. This video shows you how easy it is to draw a realistic hand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades