In this tutorial, we learn how to draw realistic lips and teeth. First, draw on your outline for the lips and teeth, using a light pencil. Try your best to get it as natural looking as possible. Now, draw in the shadows and the mid-tones for the lips. Also add in reflective lights and draw in the teeth. Add in details to the teeth and use darker lines to separate them. Use dark creases to form the lips and then continue to add in additional details. When you're finished, darken around the mouth and then enjoy sharing this with others!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades