Illustrator Michael Weisner takes us through the steps on how to draw realistic people. Needed:PaperDrawing Utensils 1. Draw the Head using sharp lines, in a vaguely oval shape 2. Fill out the neck and torso and shade using overlapping lines to create the illusion of 3 dimensions 3.Draw the arms with nice bold, strong lines 4.Put in facial features 5.Complete the legs and flesh out the character. Finally, ad your own little touch to make your character unique.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades