In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a skull. First, select a picture of a skull that you want to draw. Then, sketch a few lines so you know where you are going to position the sockets in the eyes. Also do this for where you're going to position the nose and mouth cavities. Then, erase any unwanted background lines. From here, you will draw over your original sketch and then tone the eyes and the sockets. From here, you will tone and add shading to the rest of the skull and the areas behind it and you're done with the drawing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades