This video will show you how to make a realistic drawing of a woman's face. Start with an circle for the head shape, establish the eye line which is usually at the halfway point. The nose is one fourth of the distance between the eyes and the chin, and the mouth is halfway between the eyes and chin. Draw in the facial features and add shadows. Draw the neck and shoulders at the same time. After you have the whole head and shoulders drawn, fill in more shadows on the entire drawing, and fill in the hair and clothes. The shadows will make the drawing look realistic. Have highlights on the nose, cheeks and upper lip. Dark hair should also have light highlights. By studying how the drawing was made in this video, you can learn how to draw a realistic face.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades