In this video, we learn how to draw a realistic mouth, nose, and eyes. Start out by drawing the outside shape of the eye, then draw in the details inside the eye. After this, shade in the pupil and add a white circle to make the eye look glossy. From here, add in the eyebrows and add darkness and lines to make it look more realistic. For the mouth, you will first draw the outline of the lips, then draw the teeth on the inside followed by additional details. Make the teeth different shapes and sizes to make it more realistic. For the nose, you will draw the outline first, making sure to shade in the nostrils and draw in the bridge of the nose. Add shading to the side of the nose to make it looks like it's standing out, then you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades