In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a realistic portrait. Using a pencil, you will first draw the out line of the face. After this, add in the details and bold lines to the eye. From here, you will add in the details and shading to the rest of the face. Use your eraser to create smooth lines and white lines to make the features look glossy. Draw in a white line on the bridge of the nose to make it look more realistic. Also make sure to add in lines that are on the face as well as hair that has tiny lines coming from the root of the head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades