In this video, we learn how to draw a realistic skull. Start off by using a pencil to draw out the basic outline of the skull. After this, add in further details, such as shading on the side of the head to show that it is hollow. Also add in the sockets for the eyes and show where the nose is at. Draw in the jaw bone as well as the teeth and the jaw line around it. Draw on cracks to the face at different places to make it look more realistic. Add in shading and darker lines where you feel necessary, then when this is done you will have a realistic looking skull.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades