In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to draw a rebel flag. The materials needed are a ruler, sheet of paper and drawing utensil. Begin by using the ruler to draw a rectangle for the flag. Then draw an X in the center of the flag, going diagonally from the top corners to the bottom corners. Now draw outer lines on the X. Then draw the 13 stars on the flag, The first star is in the center of the X and add 3 stars on each side. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy drawing, and would like to learn how to draw a rebel flag to utilize in their drawings and artwork.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades