In this video tutorial from Drawing Now, learn how to draw the character Robin from Batman & Robin. You will need to first draw a circular shape for Robin's head. Then draw ears as well as a series of lines that looks like hair. These lines will actually serve as the raw form of your character, but will actually be erased once the real lines are drawn. Using a series of lines as shown in the video, you will add facial expressions, shoulders, and arms to your character. Darker lines will add Robin's accessories such as glasses, gloves, and his characteristic cape. You can then color in his skin tone, add black hair with shading, and also fill in his costume. Drawing Robin from Batman & Robin is simplified in this step-by-step instructional video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades