In this video, we learn how to draw a rose with a pencil. Start off by drawing the petals to the rose on the outside, then use your pencil to draw in the petals darker than they already appear. The first drawn petals were just for an outline. After this, draw leaves on the outside of the petals with lines in them to make it look more realistic. When you draw the petals in the middle, make sure they get smaller and the ones on the outside are larger. Next, draw a stem to the flower with leaves on the side of it. You can finished this with color if you prefer or leave it as a beautiful and simple rose.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades