Watch this video to learn how to draw a rose in just seconds.
• To draw a rose, you need a paper and three sketch pens of light green, dark green and red colors.
• First draw a "U" shape with the red color.
• Mark the bottom peak point of the U shape with a thick dot.
• Now from one end draw a cross line to the center part such that it looks like a leaf.
• Now from the center of that line draw another line to touch the second end of the U shape.
• Now draw a bow line from one end to the other end of the U shape.
• In the gap below the bow line, draw 3 arc lines in such a way that they look like leaves.
• Now we use the light green color to make the stem. Draw a straight line thickly.
• Now take the dark green color and draw a leaf to this stem giving a hack saw finish to its both edges.
• Now fill the rose petals with red color.
• The rose is ready !
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades