Watch this video to learn how to draw a rose in just seconds.
• To draw a rose, you need a paper and three sketch pens of light green, dark green and red colors.
• First draw a "U" shape with the red color.
• Mark the bottom peak point of the U shape with a thick dot.
• Now from one end draw a cross line to the center part such that it looks like a leaf.
• Now from the center of that line draw another line to touch the second end of the U shape.
• Now draw a bow line from one end to the other end of the U shape.
• In the gap below the bow line, draw 3 arc lines in such a way that they look like leaves.
• Now we use the light green color to make the stem. Draw a straight line thickly.
• Now take the dark green color and draw a leaf to this stem giving a hack saw finish to its both edges.
• Now fill the rose petals with red color.
• The rose is ready !
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: