In this video, we learn how to draw Rukia. Start out by drawing a circle with a triangle shape at the bottom. Then, draw reference lines in the face to measure where the features of the face are going to be. After this, start to draw in the details of the face. Draw the eyes, mouth, nose, eyebrows, and any other details you need. Make sure the eyes match the original character and leave white for the pupils to show. Draw in the hair to finish up the drawing, making sure to draw the eyebrows around this and adding shading around the eyes where the hair falls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades