In this video, Joe Wilson, executive director of TOONSEUM explains how to draw a sasquatch. He starts with the eyes, by drawing a B letter on it's side. Next he draws a pair of pupils and eyebrows. Next, he creates a nose, and a mouth. In order to make the sasquatch look angry he places a triangle shaped tooth sticking out from the mouth. After this, he starts creating the head and body outline. With this finished, he adds hands and feet to the sasquatch. After tweaking the expression a bit, the drawing is finished and he signs his work. Now you know how to create a sasquatch in a few easy steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades