In this video, we learn how to draw a scary werewolf in the moonlight. First, you will draw the outline for the face and the body. Give the werewolf a hunched back to make it appear more human-like. Then, draw the permanent outline over this, including additional details on the body. From here, draw on the facial features and then start to add in lines to show the fur on the outside of the body. Use shading to create a more life-like appearance and then add in some color. When you are finished, you will be able to create a background. Make sure you draw in a large moon and make it around a dark outside sky!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades