In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a scene from Star Wars. Start off by coloring the background peach, then adding orange with the spray paint tool to the bottom. After this, color in clouds to the sky with a light tan. From here, add in a spaceship in the sky and then two large machines on the bottom of the ground. Draw in another spaceship in the far right background. Then, start to add in details to each of the different ships or tractors. Draw a person on the ground carrying a gun with their face covered, then add in lines to make the terrain appear more realistic!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades