Let's face it: Without armor, we'd all be very squishy. While armor isn't necessary on the every day when we're going to school or hitting up the post office (at least we HOPE armor isn't necessary where you live), it certainly is and has been in battle.
Armor goes back thousands of years, and the Greeks and Romans favored one particular kind of armor for their heads that allowed the eyes to see but protected the rest of the face. This is the sort of helmet presented in this drawing tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades