WayneTully1 teaches you how to draw a severed hand. Use a white piece of A4 paper and a mechanical pencil. Start with the wrist and work your way up to the index finger. Go down and draw the other fingers, paying more attention to the thumb. It needs to be in a right position to look realistic. When you're happy with your sketch you can use the pencil again, applying more pressure this time. Once you're done, you need to add details like curves, hair and fingernails. Also, because this is a severed hand, you need to make it look like the hand has been cut off from the wrist.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades