In this "how to" video, we learn how to draw a "chibi" form of an angel. Chibi is a Japanese term meaning "short person" or "small child". It has become a style of art in which Japanese Anime and Manga artists attempt to make all of their characters into "cute", childlike characters (with small bodies, large heads, and large eyes). The artist in this video shows his/her step by step process of drawing a small "chibi" angel holding tightly onto a heart. The artist starts with the eyes, then works his/her way to the face. The heart is drawn to give reference and hide the body, then the artist works on the characters arms, then hair. After the hair, the details like wings, halo, and bows are added. The author finishes with shading and an inscription on the heart to his/her friends. The time it took to draw the character was 19 minutes, but the video shows it taking 6 - so go at your own pace and don't get discouraged if it takes you longer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades