In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a simple cartoon dinosaur. Start by drawing a rectangle and give it eyes on the upper right hand corner, then nostrils. Start drawing a body that has a jelly bean shape. Now, create small arms on the side of the body, that are smaller than the rest of the body. These arms should have a cylinder kind of shape to them. Now, draw some legs onto the bottom, using large cylinder shapes and little pointy toes. There should be adequate space in between each of the toes. Now, create a tail on the back and make triangle back scales on the back. Erase any unwanted lines, then refine the other lines and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades