This tutorial video shows how to draw a simple flower. The tools used are only a dark colored pencil and a sheet of paper. A recurring technique used by the presenter in this video is to draw the petals first and then add finishing touches to the petals using small strokes.
In the first part of the video the petals are drawn and then, a little bit of finishing touches are added to the flower to give it a little curved appearance. Don't expect a flower with range of colors or even a flower with pencil shading in this video. This video sticks to what is stated in the title.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades