In this video, we learn how to draw a simple scenery. Start by drawing a horizontal line across the page. From here, draw reference boxes along the middle of the line. Now you can start filling in more details, making buildings out of the boxes. After this, make people outside of the buildings, then make a street and trees in the background. Fill in shading and lines to make the picture more realistic. The key to this is to learn how to start with your reference point to make everything flow with the eye. Practicing drawing different types of scenery, then you will have it finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades