The video shows you how to draw a Homer Simpson cartoon. Start off with a big circle and a smaller circle below. Draw two slightly diagonal lines to the sides, a slightly curved line below and two lines for the lower part of the head. Then add another circle on the left side of the smaller circle. Draw a small pickle shaped nose and an eyebrow above the left circle. Draw the ear just below the eye line. The hair is drawn above the ear, like an M shape. Draw the mouth and the lower lip and extend his neck. Draw the collar, hair and eye pupils and erase all the extra lines.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades